Apple 32GB iPod touch with Retina Display & FaceTime (Current Generation)

Just would not be a woot off without the ipod touch! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I am shopping for one of these right this moment. Unfortunately, I need white. I’m considering buying it anyway and spray painting it.

Apple has been running this commercial lately for the iPod Touch where a bunch of teens are dancing around in tight jeans. One of them looks like Howard Stern at age 16 and should be arrested for ‘Felonious Apparel’. Plus, he is probably not going to be able to reproduce if he continues with the tight jean look. I own an iPad and an iPhone, but the tight jeans commercial was almost enough to make me take a sledgehammer to both and join team Android! So, take a stand against tight jeans and don’t buy the iPod touch!!! Or do, I guess. Also, I would like to apologize at this time to any lover of tight jeans that I may have offended.

Missed it - unlucky time to be away from the 'net. Would have been a good time to replace the one I have with a busted-up screen (but still works).

Total woots: 18

This may be a silly question, but what can the IPOD be used for other than an MP3 player and download “free” games? I want to get one but need to utilize it to the max. Suggestions ???

Got wifi? Then web access opens tons of apps and web-based opportunities. I use mine as a portable web browser, IMDb queries (via IMDb app), TCM (via TCM app), a gaming platform, weather forecasts, Google Maps, video streaming, PDA… and did I mention, as iTunes music player. It’s like having a miniature Mac in my pocket.