Apple 3G 8GB iPhone - Black

Yep, $97 @ Walmart right now, only hitch I hear is you can’t purchase it online. But it’s new then, not referb. Guess we’ll have to wait for the time limit on this product to trigger going to the next, eh?

sweet, I love iPhongs

are you kidding me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

$100 at Apple or Best Buy

we might be here awhile.

This could take days

hope a golf items comes up soon…

… I can’t stop looking at it. And I can’t stop laughing…

I’ll be back in 12 hours.

Is that $345. or $3.45 ? Mama come get me! Whaaaa, make them stop! I’ve been up all night waiting for something that has a ‘BLOW-OUT-PROTECTOR’ for to fix the Gulf oil leak.
Help, I’m being held captive in a WOOT MIND FACTORY ! …no cookies…
fox5411

The other hitch is…

Good luck finding a Walmart that has them in stock.

Supposedly, it’s a Black Friday-like loss leader with only a couple per store, and long since sold out.

Ugh, here comes a new item drought! Why buy an iPhone when you can have a Nexus One with Froyo!?

Good Morning fellow wooters! Looking forward to another fun filled with ya’ll!!! :^)

Looks like I can get my jog in, because this is not going anywhere.

Where’s a Leak Frog when you need one?

I still don’t get why people are still buying them, when the 4G Evo is just around the corner.

Not to mention my awesome Droid. Or the N1. Froyo + Flash + no Steve Jobs ftw

I could get a 32gig 3gs for $50 less and its new.

lol there was only 1

If u re going contract less free from att s tyranny then this would make sense. But with tmobile u cannot use the 3G band .So then it does become pointless

I got my 3G a year ago,from AT&T with a two year contract,for 99.00.The contract to me was not a big deal,I already was useing them for my cell phone service.