Apple 60W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter for Macbook

Anyone know if this is enough wattage to charge (even at a slow rate) a 2015 macbook pro 15"?

will this work on a 2012 MAC book air?

It should have no problems with charging an air (those come with 45 watt power supplies)

It should be able to sustain a MBP 15", but NOT charge and might not sustain under full load as the 15" MBP comes with an 85 watt power supply

I received mine today it came without the AC power cord as stated in the description and as shown in the photos on the Apple site they linked. Contacted customer service to ask them to send me the cord.

The Woot purchased adapter does not have a UL logo like my OEM charger has. Marked 2012.

“An AC cord is provided with the adapter for maximum cord length, while the AC wall adapter (also provided) gives you an even easier and more compact way to travel.”

I too did not receive an AC cord with my other, and I too e-mailed customer support to see about getting it. Its clearly in the description. I will give them 4 days to respond before I have VISA issue a full chargeback against my purchase

“An AC cord is provided with the adapter for maximum cord length, while the AC wall adapter (also provided) gives you an even easier and more compact way to travel.”