Apple 8GB iPhone 3G

hope they only have 2 of these or i should might as well go get some lunch… best phone in the world on the worst network ever thought up… now this on big red now that would be something…

No it’s not unlocked. But it is contract-free. and it’s a 3G model, meaning it’s easier to jailbreak and unlock for other GSM carriers.

is this a good price? seems pricey.

You can jailbreak it for free yourself…

lame.

iphones can’t be unlocked anymore because of the new software. I think this is the older version so it might still work, but don’t take my word for it.

You knew it was only a matter of time before Woot got 7 farking million of these pos phone

WTF w00t??!?!?!! What happened to cool stuff that people accually want? This site is getting worse and worse. We don’t want knives, iCrap, or anymore scaffolding! Get with the program and look back to the good ol’ days!

You knew it was only a matter of time before Woot got 7 farking million of these pos phone

There is no reason a refurbished iPhone is still this price. Honestly they shouldn’t be more than about $150 (at most).

HaHa… you lose, there was only one… see you in two hours.

It is locked to AT&T. Will not work with any other company. (unless you get it unlocked)

Hopefully there is only a few.

Will this work with my . . . oh, never mind.

why would you jail"BREAK" something that works to be able to use it? PLUS, 3G WILL NOT WORK WITH TMOBILE…

Very Pricey! I got mine off of craigslist for $250!

I have owned several iPhones, they are not overrated. If you buy one, beware, you will never want another phone. If you do switch back (I tried twice), you will be pulling your hair in frustration. This phone is the single biggest jump in phones since voicemail.

Only in the last month has the competition had anything close (Nexus one)

40% of blackberry owners want one

BTW, ATT is now loads faster with their 3g than anyone else, recent computer rags have confirmed they are kicking butt with their improvements.

I personally never have a problem with the actual service, ever.

How much did it go for?

Only someone from Virginia would buy this phone.

$379