Apple 8GB iPod Touch 3rd Generation

because you’re not a douchebag.

Just wanted to see what my new avatar looks like…

i see a resemblance…!

There’s about 330 of 'em. Wonder how fast they sell out?

Anyone know how muchvideo an 8gig will hold?

i like the april fool’s adventure links still embedded in the description… LOL!

yes, it is an ipad nano

is woot being lazy, or are they hinting at something? Choose your own adventure buttons are at the bottom of the product page…

this is like going rate prices but without a warrenty

sorry Woot, i almost considered it but a quick look around online, nahh

ill pass, but thx

This description is from Woot Your Own Adventure. The different choices and back button are still there. Also, the description makes no sense since it’s all out of context…

A refub ipod on apple store is $169.

But I agree, for $20 more why not get it from the horses mouth and with a warranty

3rd Generation is the newest brand of Ipod Touch, and will be compatible with the new Iphone 4.0 OS due out later this year. If you have or buy a 2nd Generation Ipod Touch, things like Multitasking will not be made available to you once 4.0 goes live.

edit

If you have a first generation Ipod Touch, 4.0 just won’t be an option.

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone is doing good and happy today is another wonderful WOOTOFF day.

Hugs and Smiles to all! Start the buying!

This isn’t an unload Iphone is it ??

I drive a 2008 Scion xD that has a iPod jack. I had a 5th gen iPod nano, and while it worked with the iPod jack, it didn’t charge. My older 3rd gen iPod will charge. Does anybody know if this iPod touch or any other newer gen iPods will work and charge with a Scion?

This is correct, but not for the 8GB model. The 8GB did not get updated hardware with the 3rd generation.

a standard (not HD) 2hr movie file is roughly 700-900MB, so this would hold 8-9 hours of movie quality video

20 dollars more and you can buy direct from apple as a refurb with free shipping and the apple warranty.

As best I can tell there is no BoC hiding in there. Verdict: lazy/oopsy

A good price for a SECOND generation iTouch (only the 32gb/64gb are Third Gs). I have a 32gb 3rd Generation and I absolutely love it - its an essential part of my life for using as my Calendar, Contacts, Alarm Clock, Email Check, Game playing (and I have a PSP too) and Pedometer. There are millions of uses for it. Get a good case for it though.

interesting w00t…