Apple 8GB iPod touch - Current Gen

Where? WHERE?? :slight_smile:

On a 3.5" screen it sure is… that’s 326 pixels per inch!

For comparison: http://store.apple.com/us/product/FC540

a 20" screen would be 6520x3586 at that density… so yeah, it’s REALLY high def for its size!

www.amazon.com/Apple-iPod-touch-8GB-Generation/dp/B001FA1O0O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1337819790&sr=8-1

Pay $30 more and you can have a new one.

why buy these when you can just dive the best buy dumpster and get garbage bags full for free. 8gb? psh… my LG phone has twice that memory internaly. takes 3d pics and video and the 1080p display may not be a retina, however the comparison is not too far off

Apple is selling the 8Gb refurb for $169

I don’t’ understand why tablets and ipods prices skyrocket when you go from 8GB to 16 or 32. Hello, you can get a 64GB sd card on woot for 35 bucks. I cant imagine that it costs over a $100 to make a 32GB ipod vs an 8.

I’ve seen Woot move on to another product when something doesn’t sell.

I’m not sure what their time tolerances are, but during the last woot off in April, they did it on a really ugly kid’s outfit on kids.woot.

where is all the cool Smith & Wesson stuff? i missed the underbarrel tactical flashlight last woot-off, =(

I bought one of these Refurb Ipods. Battery life was really poor. It was usable for a while with a external portable battery constantly attached. Now the display went. I hope I can still make the 90 day warranty and have my pod replaced.

Huh??

Not enough memory for my 18gb music library…and then I couldn’t even put apps on it, not going to work for me :frowning:

Wootalyzer has lost it. is showing me some LED monitor.

edit: my bad the tracker got switch to Sellout.

Yeah… A pathetic 8,000,000,000 bytes of memory, pretty much worthless. I’m guessing you’re about 15 years old??

exactly, that’s why I would never buy any apple product with more then minimum memory. Anything more is nothing but a biggest scam in history. I just learn how to use data what I need for a day. Using cloud and wireless sync is easy.

Um, NOT.

So hard to get a steal of a deal on Apple products glad I have 3 iPhones I use as my iPods :slight_smile:

Considering Apples crappy compression, 8 gig IS pretty much worthless… their movies are about 4 times the size of DIVX and the audio files aren’t much better.

You find these in the dumpster at Best Buy? Which one!