Apple 8GB iPod touch with Retina Display & FaceTime (Current Gen)

Need more than 8GB.

Mostly good reviews on Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Sanyo-VPC-PD2BK-Pocket-Digital-Optical/product-reviews/B003ZYEKJ0/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

But if you’re looking for something for outdoor/action, I have to recommend the GoPro HD.

Will they have more than one?

That’s the real question.

$30 less than what Apple sells refurbs for. But Apple gives a year warranty.

This would be great to get if it had a microsd slot.

32GB refurb for $179 over on Apples site…better warranty too. It’s 3rd generation model though.

I would have upgraded from my 3rd gen to this 4th gen a long time ago if the camera weren’t so awful. The new iPhone 5 will have an 8 MP camera, while this one is stuck with 0.69 MP and no new model in sight.

Oh no, the bar is barely moving. They must have a lot…unless the progress bar were randomized, that would be rad. :smiley:

Looks like there are a few of them at least.

OK, I don’t get it, Guess I somehow missed it, it was a camcorder, I hit I want one and it popped up a new item, this ipod??

will this work with my pc?

This is a great deal :wink:

:wink:

I bought this from w00t when it was offered about four months ago (maybe five?). I was really happy with it up until I bought an android phone. I’m still happy with it, but I just don’t use it as much. If you’re torn, get the phone first. Otherwise, this ipod is really functional and easy to use right out of the box, although I recommend buying a screen protector (BB has them and will install them).

Sometimes they only have 1-2 of an item so it goes pretty quick.

Them one count woots are a pain arent they!

I’ve got a 32GB and could not live with the constraints of 8GB. Only solution would be to cycle wanted apps through itunes.

Thats not the same generation. No camera, no facetime, no retina display etc.

Woot, however perfect in idea, is only a human operated website and is therefore subject to the occasional hiccup in item placement. Keep shopping and you will get that camcorder. Use the force…

It appears yes, they will have hundreds.