Apple AirPods 2 - Wired Charging Case

Apple AirPods 2 - Wired Charging Case

Is this just th e case? The description sounds like the case + airpods but title sounds like just the case

Yeah, that was a bit confusing. We updated the title to say with a wired charging case. So airpods + case

The picture shows the wireless charging case while the description says the opposite. You can tell by the indicator light on the outside. That is also confusing.

Huh. Let me ask. Thanks!

Update: Photos updated.

First sentence under features…
Now with more talk time, voice-activated Siri access — and a new wireless charging case — AirPods deliver an unparalleled wireless headphone experience.

What else in the description is incorrect??

This has been a rough one. Removed the reference to wireless. Photos fixed. I did a read through. I think we’re ok.

2 Likes

Hi there! Does this product come in its original packaging? And does “factory reconditioned” mean that it was preowned?

1 Like

If pre-owned do they have to state that?

Will the airpods charge in the wireless charging case. I have another set of airpods that have the wireless case.

Asking about the packaging.

Both Refurbished & Factory Reconditioned assume that yes, they are likely pre-owned.

A “factory reconditioned” item was returned, inspected, and restored to fully working condition by the original manufacturer or a certified partner. And the original manufacturer stands behind it with a warranty. It’s as close to new as you can get without technically being “new”.

I want to give this as a gift. Are these in a box that is shrink wrapped?

1 Like