Apple AirPods 2 Wireless Charging Case

Apple AirPods 2 Wireless Charging Case

“Batteries are tested to function at minimum 85% capacity.”

Please share how it was possible to arrive at this 85% capacity promise?

The iPhone has a “Battery Health” function, but I didn’t think either AirPods or iPads (oddly) had that function in iOS.

Trust Believe GIF

1 Like

$109 is too expensive for used product.

Costco sells this brand new for $129.

I’m not an expert and we use a trusted refurbished team to determine the battery. But I would assume that they test the battery life of each product by turning it on and then comparing to how the Air Pods should function brand new. So if a fully charged new pair of Air Pods can play for 5 hours, then the refurbished pair should play at 4.25 hours minimum. But yeah, technically, Apple does not have a Battery Health measurement for Air Pods, but there are other ways of testing the battery life.

The costco one is a wired charger. The wireless charger is about $40 more on the apple site. So it is close to half the price as if you bought it at apple. Not a bad deal IMHO.

Sorry, but there is no way a refurber selling these to Woot at a price that enables Woot to turn around and sell them at $110 can afford to expend 6-8 hours (charge plus 4-5 hours discharge) per device running them thru a full charge and discharge cycle.

I call BS. They make the claim and the buyer will be the tester.

1 Like

The first claim is subject to opinion.

As to the second claim, your Costco is selling the wireless charging version of the AirPods for $129?

Amazon is showing them for 128. And yes, the wireless

$149.99

https://www.amazon.com/Apple-AirPods-Wireless-Charging-Latest/dp/B07PYLT6DN

(Disclaimer: I don’t use Apple products, so I could have the wrong model.)

I see this one for $128.98, but it’s wired.

https://www.amazon.com/Apple-AirPods-Charging-Latest-Model/dp/B07PXGQC1Q

1 Like

Nope. Not the wireless charging version.

So I WAS right?

Nifty.

1 Like

You ARE right!