Apple AirPods Pro (Grade A Refurbished)

Apple AirPods Pro (Grade A Refurbished)

Forgive me as I wax philosophical, but there’s something troubling about refurbished AirPods. Even grade A…

3 Likes

So, can you get AppleCare plus on these? I have gotten refurbished before where you could still get AppleCare but it’s unlikely here unless we are told otherwise… That would put my mind more at ease if they were covered for some time… Otherwise it’s about 200 bucks at Costco right now brand new…

1 Like

Two questions:
1.) where is the fine print so that I can read what the superscripts 2 and 3 mean?
2.) “what’s in the box” doesn’t specifically list that all of the sizes of ear pieces are included. Is that inherent or bc they’re refurbished, we get whatever was left on the pods and that’s it?

1 Like

(I Googled the text and realized that since other sites used it also, it was Apple’s own text.)

2 Likes

I’m with Sourhead. Refurbished might work for some electronics, but if it goes in an orifice, I’ll pass.

1 Like

Forgive me as I wax philosophical

The aspect of “wax” is one that would give me pause. Only Apple addicts would pay $155/160 for something that has already been in untold numbers of strangers ears, and only has a 3-month warranty.

The earwax “is not noticeable when the device is held at arm’s length”.

1 Like

While it’s up to Apple, they’re likely not eligible for AppleCare.

1 Like

Thank you!