Apple AirPods Pro (Grade A Refurbished)

Apple AirPods Pro (Grade A Refurbished)

1 Like

I’ve tried a lot of headphones, & pods in my day. These are the best I’ve tried. Now the refurb part, is the hard part.

Any warranty on these, from apple or otherwise?

I know being refurbished…the chances are low; but, Apple care plus applicable to these bad boys?

Highly doubt it; ESPECIALLY if they weren’t refurb’d by Apple.

1 Like

Been thinking about giving AirPods a go. Anyone know how to sanitize/clean these?

2 Likes

Hi there. We list our warranties at the bottom of the features. These have:
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty

They’re not eligible for AppleCare.

1 Like

No Apple Care? I’m out.

2 Likes

the "no damage noticeable from an arms length away " is hilarious considering you couldn’t tell these apart from normal airpods from an arms length away

2 Likes

I’ve watched a few videos of teardowns for the ipods and I’d love to know what is “refurbished” on these as they are almost always destroyed by the disassembly process.

5 Likes

What is the return policy on these? If there’s an issue or we are otherwise unhappy with the sound/condition?

Yes, you have a 30-day return period.

Here’s our return policy:

https://www.woot.com/faq?ref=w_ft_bs_rp#what-is-woots-return-policy

1 Like

Today, I just received my set from the last batch Wood sold of these - left AirPod normal, right AirPod barely emits any sound. Checked balance, looked for obvious wax, reset, etc.

So, guess I get to try that 30-day return period - as I doubt they want to swap them out. Maybe there is a better option?

1 Like

Hi there. Sorry for the problem. Reach out to Woot! Customer Service and they’ll give you some options.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

Just got mine yesterday. Left air pod doesn’t work at all… What happened to “Grade A”

Isopropyl Alcohol & a Q-Tip.
If there’s any buildup of normal dust/dirt that won’t let go with the alcohol, I put a minuscule amount of hydrogen peroxide on it. Works every time.
Pro tip: point the Air Pod DOWNWARD to avoid getting any liquid damage.

1 Like

ear A right , ear B left

1 Like

Yeah I already cleaned them really well. Assuming this is why they were returned in the first place. The case doesn’t actually charge either, stays at 1%.

1 Like

I received mine. The packaging clearly says grade B. This is awful and false advertising. Lying to people just to make money. Ive tried contacting customer service twice via call and once by email, not response. Not a business I want to support ever again.