Apple AirPods Pro (Grade A Refurbished)

Apple AirPods Pro (Grade A Refurbished)

I’ve lost a pair and sent one through the wash without getting AppleCare+. If I bought these refurbished pair do these qualify to purchase AppleCare+? The ones that were sent through the wash machine work OK but they don’t connect very well so I don’t know why they do that.

Hi there. While it’s up to Apple, they’re likely not eligible for AppleCare.

1 Like

I purchased two of these last week. One works but was rather dirty and the other would not charge with a cable. It did charge on a wireless charging pad but I returned it anyway. The second one also came in a box where the serial number on the box did not match the serial number on the AirPods. Both still had the original owners name set and while these are supposed to be refurbished I suspect these are returns that are just resold without any additional work done.

2 Likes

For $30 more, you can get Brand New Pro’s from Amazon…

I too had the original owners name linked to the headphones, the case was more gouged than scratched. Also, one of the headphones would not pair and wouldn’t magnetically snap into the case like the other one. This was my first mishap with this website.

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.).

1 Like