Apple AirPods Pro

Apple AirPods Pro

I feel like these should be 214.99 for everyone for some reason. Not sure it’s a good deal at the current price.

2 Likes

They are $214.99 for everyone.

You need to go to checkout in order to get the discount.

1 Like

Added to card as instructed, however it not only would NOT give me the $214 price, but it showed $6 shipping too, which was supposed to be free! What gives???

2 Likes

Same here. Added to cart, no discount and $6 shipping.

Hi hi just added and went to check out. It shows up as a $10 bday discount. The price comes down to 214 before tax. My total was $230 ish conclusively. This would have been awesome deal with the prime % off.

These ear buds do not suck. They are reasonably detailed and accurate. Actually a good value for the coin.

1 Like

I already have a pair. However, I went through the process for purchase. After logging in with my Amazon account, it did show free shipping and the addition $10 discount…dropping them to $214.99. Tax was around $17. Pretty good deal, I think. I bought mine a few weeks ago when Verizon was running them for $219.99 (which was the lowest I’d seen them at the time).

1 Like

I’m also seeing it at 224 + 6 shipping after logging in with amazon. Anyone know how to fix that?

PROBLEMS WITH THE DISCOUNT??

Hi there, here’s some things to help you out.

The price shows as a $10 discount on the checkout screen. You will not see a price of $214.99. It will look like this:

If it’s not working the first time, you might try logging out and back in.

Login with Amazon

It can take a few seconds for the price to update. It has to load your address book first. If it’s still not updating, see if you have a “Use this address?” prompt. Once you answer that, it should update.

Here’s a few things to try:

• Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button
  • On the checkout page, check “use this address”
  • If you are using Microsoft Edge, switch to Chrome or FireFox
  • Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot
  • Allow cookies from Amazon & Woot
  • Allow pop-ups; turn off pop-up blockers
  • Log out and back in on Amazon, especially if you’ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.)
  • Try an incognito or private mode in your browser

Still not working?

Please give me more information…

App?

• Device & version
  • OS & version
  • App version

Desktop or Mobile Web

• OS & Version
  • Browser & Version

$220 at Costco online, this week only, with free shipping if you’re a member.

1 Like

Want to see discounted apparel from this week’s Derby?

We’re begging for votes!!!

1,750 Derby votes gets apparel starting at $13!
2,500 Derby votes gets apparel starting at $10!

Read about it

What are you waiting for?

GO VOTE! << click that

Pretty good deal IMHO, cheapest I’ve personally seen these so I scooped up a pair for myself and the lady. Thanks Woot!

Should be $14.99 for everyone… Oh wait, it says pro… Maybe $24.99… Oh wait, it says Apple… Good deal :lollipop::roll_eyes:

Can you add applecare on these after purchasing them from woot??

I also am not seeing the $10 off or free shipping after trying the suggested fixes. Suggestions. I am a prime member and sign in using my amazon account.

Should be able to as they are new.

Do you see a box near the address that says “Use this address?” It won’t update until that’s selected.

I show that you’ve successfully logged in with Prime benefits.

Wow my first time getting ripped off on Woot. These arrived today, minus the AirPods and case. Had a nice big yellow sticker on the Apple package “sealing” it.

Hoping customer service helps me out on this one… especially since these were supposed to be new.

Ack. I’m very sorry. CS will definitely help.

1 Like

WARNING!!!
To all those who purchased this deal of “New” Apple AirPods Pro with a “1 Year Apple Warranty” - just check with Apple and found out this important fact and misrepresentation by Woot - intentionally or unintentionally.

Even though most of us bought these AirPods on July 13, 2020, the Apple warranty coverage start date for the AirPods is March 25,2020 because Apple sold them to the reseller on that date and Woot is NOT an authorized reseller for Apple. This means we all lost 3 months of warranty coverage.

I spent an hour on the phone with Apple Advisors and Senior Advisors. They only thing they suggested was to contact Woot and get a redress or return.

This is not acceptable and must be addressed by Woot.