Apple AirPods Pro

Apple AirPods Pro

This is a steal, sound is great, one minor drawback is keeping them in your ear—it’s better than the standard air pod but man, I’ve tried every size and it seems to fall out from time to time no matter what. All that aside, totally worth it

They are currently $199 on Amazon so if you miss out on this $10 more and you can still get them and much faster

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZPC9QD4

1 Like

Well done putting your Amazon code in there.

1 Like

Also now on sale at Costco for $199 as well as Amazon… Makes one wonder if the product announcement this week will involve a revision…(?)

4 Likes

I had the same exact issue with keeping them in my ear, then one day i purchased the “memory foam” replacement tips purely because I thought it would feel more comfortable, and to my pleasant surprise they stay in perfectly now! I highly recommend buying some from amazon, my airpods pro used to fall out just if I smiled, now I can work out with them with no worries if them even coming close to falling out.

1 Like

Does the charging case come with these or do I have to buy it separately?

I like how Amazon dropped the price to $199 and then pulled all the warehouse deal AirPods pro listings. They do have refurbs for $185
I was thinking to upgrade my AirPods to these but now I’m waiting for the Studio models

I see it says it comes with the special case for charging. But does that case also take a cord if you don’t have a cordless charging station?

Includes charging case and charging cable.

What’s in the Box:

• AirPods Pro
  • Wireless Charging Case
  • Silicone ear tips (three sizes)
  • Lightning to USB-C Cable
  • Documentation

I just paid $239 for mine at B&H but it included Apple care

Comes with a charging case and cable but not the plug. Go figure…

If you buy them from Amazon you have until 1/31/21 to return them in the event Apple announces something that you would like to switch too

1 Like

As soon as this came in for Air Pods Pro, i tried ti purchase. It wouldn’t take my Place Order.
This is like false advertising!
Now it says SOLD OUT.
Us this a scam???

No.

It means that the listing sold out.