Apple AirTag (1pk or 4pk)

Apple AirTag (1pk or 4pk)

I’ve seen this somewhere before.

1 Like

Peat and repeat, why???

ew

Wasn’t there a 4pk for 49.99 last year???

1 Like

They’re popular. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

these are a super hot item that we receive lots of positive customer feedback from. we try and provide them as much as we are able to our wooters at the best price possible :heart_hands:

1 Like

Glad u had inventory 2 do it more than once…there r things i missed … due ‘work’… hopefully they may also come bak a 2nd round

1 Like

Check your bumper. After you posted those feet pics you’ve probably got fans

NEW DEALS EVERY 10 MINUTES. C’MON

EDIT:
Oh it’s supposed to be 30 minutes. Well come on already and skippppp. There are enough apple users they should have them already. Just open the package and throw one in each BOC so I can throw mine in the trash where it belongs

2 Likes

I 2nd that

2 Likes

@Dopy25 haha ur good! yea i like to revolve thru deals quicker but giving wooters time to finalize final purchases on this one, we’ll move to the next one soon i promise :fist_right:t3: :fist_left:t3:

1 Like

I had a stress turd (woot labeled poop shaped stress ball) at my desk this morning and tossed it to a coworker. Said coworker exclaimed “woot!” as they should. Another coworker assumed the first one exclaimed woot in a fit of happiness. The whole interaction was amazing but now I no longer have my woot stress turd because I let them keep it. It seemed to make them happy and I could not resist the opportunity to share Woot!

3 Likes

How many should I order? Seriously, my adult daughters are telling me I need several.

I realized it was 30 minutes after I said it. Please excuse my crankiness. It’s been months since I have been able to give my kitty a new Woot bag. lol

1 Like

OK - so I am not entirely sure of the woot staff rules here, but I am going out on a limb. What is a woot stress turd???

Apparently something that needs to come back!

It’s a stress ball to squeeze. It is shaped like a poo emoji and says Woot! on it

2 Likes

No way!! @thunderthighs can you verify this claim???

It looks like this but says Woot! on the back

2 Likes