Apple AirTag (4pk)

Apple AirTag (4pk)

Y’all know my affection for podcasts, right?

LISTEN UP

You need to hear this one about air tags…You might want to buy a dozen.

https://soundcloud.com/user-98066669/219-tracking-or-getting-tracked-with-airtags

1 Like

And they might ship them this time

4 Likes

We always have hope. Keep your hope and faith near.

2 Likes

Hey wait a minute, I thought my order couldn’t be fulfilled at the $49.99 price cause y’all were out of stock. Let’s get that fulfilled now!

3 Likes

yeah…that was a pricing error,

Welcome to the Party Pal…

2 Likes

They were on last Woot Off for $50 for the 4 pack! By the time I put them in cart tried to check out, they were GONE!.. almost faster then BOC’s…:crazy_face::boxing_glove:

2 Likes

Just some sarcasm and pointing out the lameness of Woot cancelling all of our orders because of their error.

1 Like

Yep. Did you listen the security and privacy pod cast?
Seriously. .you need him.

3 Likes

Why is $98 being advertised as a deal? They’re $99 normally for a pack of 4 on apples website. This is only a buck less, AND I don’t get to personalize them. I’m confused.

You’re looking at a faster delivery time, if you want them now… Apple says there’s a two to three week wait with them

1 Like

They told me it was an “issue with the product itself” which was a bunch of crap!

Sam’s club (which is currently out) has it for $94.98 so this really isn’t a good deal at all…

2 Likes

Yeah… not at this price woot! I appreciate the offer but I liked the $49 better until all the orders got canceled.

Not $49 but Woot does have a well-hidden-to-me deal for $22 each or $88 with Prime log-in.

Had to find out via DealNews!?! A shame Woot is not promoting this deal - at least to my account. This deal doesn’t even show up in the Prime Members Deals click-thru in the revolving promotions at the top of the Woot home page!?!

And comments are turned off on the deal. @ThunderThighs?

Apple AirTag (4pk) (woot.com)

1 Like

We sometimes run sales in different markets to test the waters. These deals won’t have discussion threads.

1 Like

Thanks, that makes sense. So the deal sites must be located in those test markets.

I just saw a report that people can use these to follow you. Be safe, if you have an Apple device it will let you know if one has been placed on your belongings.

People can take anything good and make it bad. Be safe if you are out and about especially during the holidays!

WOW!! Rea