Apple iMac 20" Core 2 Duo 320GB

Apple iMac 20" Core 2 Duo 320GB

*** WARNING *** I bought this and what arrived was not an Early 2009 iMac with 8GB capacity. An Early 2008 iMac arrived, with only 6gb capacty. The 2009 the add mentions supports DDR3 ram, the 2008 i received supports DDR2 800mhz only… while waiting for shipment, I purchased 8gb of DDR3 for a 2009 imac. oooops. So not only did i get the wrong imac from Woot, but I wasted time and money buying and having to send back, ram… And of course, the 6gb of DDR2 costs twice what 8gb of DDR3 costs, so I get to enjoy that hit if I keep the iMac… Lastely, THE MODEL # in this ad indeed is a 2008. So they have the description and stats for 2009 imac with the model # of the 2008 you’ll actually receive… I left feedback and email to woot, so far have received no reply… Great professionalism there guys.

Hi there. I’m sorry we sent you the incorrect computer. That was definitely an error.

I looked in our CS tool and I don’t see an email from the email address on your Woot account.

Could you try using the Customer Service Form?

From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form.
In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Yikes! Very concerning. I’m awaiting my arrival as well. Never tried this site before. We’ll see and will definitely double check the model upon arrival. :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

It’s likely a one-off but if you have any issues, please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.