Apple iMac 21.5" MMQA2LL/A 1TB Desktop

Apple iMac 21.5" MMQA2LL/A 1TB Desktop

My current very old iMac 21.5in only goes up to High Sierra 10.13

Can this one go up to current software release or is it also an older unit with limitations regarding the OS?

Hi there. Per Apple:

macOS Big Sur supports most Mac models introduced in 2013 and later.

View compatible Mac models

2 Likes

thanks. Mine was made in 2011 and glad to hear these aren’t as limited. Will consider!

Received yesterday. Upon opening the box, I found only the computer. Missing was the power cord, wireless keyboard and wireless mouse.

Is this site a scam? Anyone? Amazon?

Irate,
MP

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

2 Likes

Not sure. Is your cite a scam, MP?

Thanks for the typo notification.

So DarnWootin, now can you also help Custer Service resolve this egregious oversight?

Have you reached out to them yet? Give them time to reply. They will fix things.

Yes.
One of my favorite co-Sagittarians

1 Like

Hi there. Please allow 24 hours (usually less) for CS to respond.

1 Like

Certainly. My issue is not with lack of live support or a rapid response from CS, rather the apparent lack of quality control in fulfillment.

I agree that it was an unfortunate error in packing that computer. CS will have some options for you.

1 Like

Crickets!

As you are “Woot Staff”, please advise me how to proceed given the fact that CS has not contacted me.

Hi there. I’ll check with them tomorrow. I can’t get hold of anyone on the weekend.

However, do check spam/junk folders. We do end up there a lot.

2 Likes

It has been checked several times each day since.

Why is CS not available to staff or anyone else on the weekend?

What a complete joke!

Buyer beware!!!