Apple iPad 16GB 3G + Wi-Fi

What’s an iPad?

edited wrong link

Actually, Apple has knocked $100 off the iPad first generation, so you can buy the same thing from Apple, but not refurbed, for $50 less…

Totally off the subject of iPads, but I have a cheap eBook Reader (Kobo) that is obviously just an eBook reader. I was flying this last week and on every flight the flight attendants told me to turn off my eBook reader (and everyone around me in fact) while my husband was able to continue reading his book.

I think the FAA really needs to redefine its electronic device policy. Most electronic devices these days aren’t going to cause any interference and if it is for “safety reasons”, well in an emergency everyone FREAKS out anyway. I doubt reading my eBook is a life or death scenario.

Where is the “Official” woot! app?
Everybody else has one… Groupon, Amazon, lets get going!

The shipping kills the deal…

Worst Deal all Day. More than $100 more than on Sellout… Almost as much as a refurb one from Apple

The ones on sellout.woot were not 3G, only Wi-Fi.

no it isn’t, it comes out on the 11th, this friday.

Once again, that’s the WiFi-only version, you can’t compare the two on price.

+1

Is the 3G Verizon or AT&T?

That again would be the wifi only model…

Oh I thought he meant made. Yea its shipping in 3 days.

Argh… Read above comments before posting.

If I’m not mistaken, you can purchase an AppleCare plan and apply it to a Woot purchase.

I’m certainly not the Apple expert by any means, though.

wow woot. talkin like that about stevo and then in the same breath marketing to apple fans. bold move……

Oh man, an underachieving laptop!

Will it work with a Mac? :smiley:

$99 to protect a $449 dollar investment? I guess i’m a fool because i would never pay 20+% of the products value for a warranty…Better hop on that new car warranty too, thats not for suckers either.