Apple iPad 2 16GB Wi-Fi Tablet - Black

Apple iPad 2 16GB Wi-Fi Tablet - Black

How well is this old tablet supported?

It’s not. You can’t do much w it. Can’t netflix, etc. This tablet is obsolete and is actually just a web browser at best. Avoid. Apple has stopped supporting it and it will not get new updates to keep up w new apps. F this product.

1 Like

OMG, you guys HAVE to stop trying to sell these things!!! They are NOT WORTH IT!!! I have one sitting next to me that I bought BRAND NEW years ago and even then it wasn’t very good!! Take that back, mine is 32GB. In any case, they are OLD, SLOW, and won’t run ANY new apps. The last OS for it was 9.3.5!!! You literally can’t do much with it anymore except for maybe use it as a web browser and maybe watch some videos with YouTube and possibly Netflix. I haven’t tried many apps on it in about 5 months now because it is just so brutal to try to use.

ANYONE THINKING ABOUT GETTING THIS, DON’T!!! They need to be sent to a recycling center for proper disposal!

1 Like

Thanks for the warning. It seemed like a deal at that price, but I’m not trying to spend anything on more frustrating gadgets. Still sore from getting a new Fire Tablet 2 years ago that sits unused.