Apple iPad (4th Gen) Wi-Fi Tablet Bundle

Is this an iPad 4?? If so it should have a lightning charging cord. The specs say lightning port but the photos show the charging cable with the old style iPad 1 connector. Which is it?

Same comment as Chukar - are these 4th Gen iPads or no? The wrong charger cable is showing if it’s 4th gen…

Good morning! it is the 4th generation. Vendor supplied incorrect photos. We’ll get it fixed.

Thanks for pointing it out.

What level of Refurbished is it, A, B, etc.?

We don’t use those grades. While these may not be new condition, they are not scratch and dent.

“Refurbished” covers everything from buyers’ remorse returns and products whose defects have been repaired by the pros to damaged packaging and discontinued items. If you can accept their checkered past, refurbs have a lot of love to give.

Caveat, 4th Generation and below do not receive updates from Apple, so iOS 10.3.3 is the highest OS you’ll get. iOS 11 is supported on newer generations.

I just ordered and sent one of these back. The screen arrived cracked, not the screen protector, the screen itself was cracked. I’m going to try and get another one if I can, but I’m pretty disappointed the first one arrived damaged :confused: