Apple iPad Air 2, 16 GB, Gold

Apple iPad Air 2, 16 GB, Gold

Thought it was too good to be true, got a pretty scratched up renewed one with a cord that didn’t charge, in a plain white box.

Darn was really hoping for a bargain one stalking woot that was new cause I can’t bring myself to buy one at full price and don’t trust these used ones, back to the hunt

Don’t really like going on here to ask for help but it seems to work for others and woot support just vanished for the last 10 days so I’m dumbfounded about what’s going on.

The item was a refurbished ipad and not new as posted, that’s fine, it’s got some scratches but my first grader is happy with it and likely gonna scratch a new one just the same so we were going to keep it. I was offered to return it or get a $20 refund and $10 coupon for it. Problem is two fold, its cord is not working at all and it’s not a new item it’s refurbished so I said the one solution would be fine but can you guys send a new cord too since that solution ($20 off and $10 coupon) just really covers the cost difference in a new vs refurbished debate but then I’d still need to buy a new cord which is $40 cumulatively for the block and cord on apple and why we were asking for a replacement of that. Obviously a new one is worth probably twice the price of a refurbished but I get mistakes happen and that’s a pretty good price for refurbished from any site I saw.

I don’t really want to send the item back as I’m okay with the reimbursement of $30 even though i really wanted a new item, but would still like a new cord that actually charges it rather then using our phone cords since it was supposed to come with it, and thought we hit a home run snagging the deal new, but I sent these responses back on the 24th, 27th and 6th of March now and haven’t heard anything back for a case thats been in the works for 3 weeks now so I have no idea what’s going on and it’s just radio silence from email support so it’s frustrating.

Hi there. Sorry about the gap in communication. Let me check in with CS.