Apple iPad Air 2 64GB LTE Tablet (S&D)

Sign out using the menu on the top right, then make sure you sign in using Login With Amazon button. Sign in using your Amazon login and password. When you go to checkout you should see shipping as $0.00.

Ok Woot, Im going to give you a second chance on this. First one I bought(and returned) was locked in by serial number with factory MDM and theres nothing you can do about it. Others beware that this may happen and is indicative of the low attention paid to refurbishment.

I had no trouble signing in with Amazon but do know that its a multi-step process.

Hi is this generation still supported by Apple? Can it run the latest iOS 11?

Yes it is and yes it can!

Do not to buy this tablet. Especially not for a child you wanted to keep safe.
The operating system is hopelessly outdated. It runs on iOS 9.3.5. It is physically impossible to update this iOS. Vital apps will not run on this tablet anymore EG Firefox and even Amazon reader which requires at least iOS 10. This tablet it should definitely be scrapped. For this price you can buy a humble but new Android system that will run all the latest apps. If operating systems and apps can not to be updated you risk security compromises.

This is from the apple site:

My iPad Air 2 is running 11.2.6…

Mine too.

Mine Too!
I ought mine a few years ago on eBay and it has been fine. Still runs my apps as fast as I need. Came with an AT&T sim. I replaced it with a free T-Mobile sim that gives me 200 Mb of free data a month “Forever”. If I need more I use my phone’s WiFi hotspot.

I think you mistook this for an iPad 2. It’s an iPad AIR 2, which is only one generation behind current and runs the current iOS version. Given that the iPad Air also runs IOS 11, this one probably has at least one more full-integer update to come.

Wait, when did this start? Great news but I must have missed the announcement?

I hope you’re joking. It was on every site, at the top of the page, in many daily digests, in polls, etc.

Just in case, here