Apple iPad (first generation) MB292LL/A Tablet (16GB, Wifi)

OMG - DO NOT BUY ONE OF THESE! I have a gen 1 ipad, and it only runs like version 5.1 of IOS, which means that you can’t run any apps at all on it.

Only possible exception - if all you are going to do is read books, or look at photos, otherwise make sure and get a gen 2 or later.

… or use it as an expensive serving tray.

Couldn’t agree more - and if all you want to do is those things there are so many much more capable alternatives for $213 after shipping.

Trying to figure out how this sold out. (It’s not April 1st is it?)

I agree this was not a good buy. I had a gen 1 and sold it when I could not use it for the apps I wanted. I am sure there are some specific uses for which this would be fine, but the price is not good either.

OMG!!! Are you guys freaking kidding me??? $209 for a 1st Gen??? Whoever made up this woot was smoking some seriously messed up stuff!!! This thing CAN’T. DO. ANTHING!! Literally. Well, I suppose you might be able to get a 480p video loaded onto it, but that might be about it. This shouldn’t be labeled as a woot deal. It should be marketed as “Rip Off Of The Week”!! WOW! Whoever put this up should be ashamed of themselves.

Rant over. :slight_smile: Sorry guys, just HAD to on this one!

Two hunnert bucks for a GEN ONE?!?!?!?

Is that how much they’ll pay ME to take it off their hands? And only 16GB???

And so close to Black Friday when stores will be giving away Minis and Air 2’s like candy?

Wow. Just… wow.

Maybe worth $25. Maybe.

Wow. You can get a refurbished iPad Air Wi-Fi 16GB for $239 directly from Apple. That model came out in 2013 and it’s a much more advanced machine than this one. This one doesn’t even have a Retina display. Also, refurbished stuff from Apple is just like new.

Whatever!