Would have been nice to know Apple no longer supports this device and many apps cannot be loaded.
Legit a waste of money. It won’t process at all. I have exactly one app running and it can’t do anything. And that app is a reading app. But not kindle, because apparently kindle isn’t support on this iPad. I would love to figure out how to return this thing
- From Purchase History , click “I Need Help” next to the order which you want to return.
- Select “I wanna cancel or return some stuff”.
- Select “I want to return the items I ordered”.
- Confirm that the item on your screen is what you want to return, by pressing “Continue”.
- In the second message of the subsequent monkey chat, you should see this text:
And hey, if your order was placed within the last 30 days, the item price is $20 or more, and it arrived damaged, defective, or missing accessories, you can do a self-service returnby clicking here.
Press the word “Here”.