Apple iPad Pro (2018) 11" 4G Tablets

Apple iPad Pro (2018) 11" 4G Tablets

Not even a 7% discount compared to a new one on Amazon. That is a pretty pathetic discount for a refurb.

Iā€™m pretty sure your math is off.
(929-659)/929 = 28% Seems like a pretty good deal to me :man_shrugging:

I believe he is comparing it to the Wifi version which was $650 on Amazon two days ago and currently at $675 on Amazon.

Costco and Amazon were selling the wifi version this week for 650 new. If that interest anyone who doesnā€™t need the 4G and wants new. Costco may still have them but the Amazon price expired yesterday.

Does anyone know if this device is eligible for AppleCare?

1 Like

I am fairly certain that it is not. However, Woot has a 90 day warranty for this item.

Thats the only thing holding be back from getting oneā€¦ even at woot pricing its too expensive for it break 6mo in and be left with no recourseā€¦

i cant say Ive heard of many ipad pros ā€œbreaking 6 mo outā€, but, I just find it odd being ā€œrefurbishedā€ when still the newest versionsā€¦lets face it, apple quality just doesnā€™t breakā€¦got to be open box,and returns for other reasonsā€¦I paid just over $500 for a 12.9" space gray cellular second hand, only minor drawback is its 64 gbā€¦other than that, it awesome, as i say, cant beat appleā€™s quality tech-- I still have a 1st gen ipad air, now being almost 8 years old, STILL works great, even with that ancient processor :wink:

Who is this refurbished by? I couldnā€™t find it anywhere in the description. It seems odd that these would be sold as refurbs at only one year old.

@cameltoegeo

ā€œRefurbishedā€ doesnā€™t always mean something was wrong with the unit, just that someone returned it. Could be plenty of these units were just returned in Appleā€™s 14 day no-questions-asked window for many non-technical reasons. Someone decided they wanted more or less storage, that they wanted the larger or smaller screen, didnā€™t want a tablet at all, just wanted their money back.

There are pawn shop networks that sell Apple stuff they want to move out. People buy stuff they canā€™t afford, pawn it and then lose it. I saw and Apple laptop that still had a video on it of people smoking meth.

1 Like

I own the first 9.7" iPad Pro, with 128 GB of storage, and recently gave that to my wife. It worked great, but I was running out of space.

I upgraded to this current model with 512GB of space and LTE connectivity, and itā€™s a ton faster. 11" is still a good size. I donā€™t like the slightly bigger models personally, I have an actual high end PC laptop for that kind of computing, but this is great on the go.

Never had problems with an ipad, ever. The only apple products I own are the mobile devices like phone/tablet/watch, but I own an android tablet I use for an emulator machine, and am 100% PCā€™s at home.

Pretty good deal if you want LTE, which I think is huge, especially if youā€™re a project fi user. I use LTE on my tablet and watch often, I donā€™t even need to bring my phone to some places.

Way over priced. Look elsewhere.

If you ever have to worry about warranty just go to SquareTrade and get a warranty at any point. Pay monthly or all at once to cover everything. They either repair them or reimburse you for replacements through Apple. Great service and reliable.

Whatā€™s wootā€™s return policy? In the T&C it says it depends on the item but I couldnā€™t find anywhere on this item about return.

Does woot follow the same return policy as with Amazon?

godā€¦ plz stop with all this apple crapā€¦ its all garbage parts and tech. get exactly the same thing for half price with any other tabletā€¦ truly truly dont understand why people keep buying apple products. good marketing i guess lmao heres why its garbage Top 5 Problems with Apple's 2018 iPad Pro - YouTube

1 Like

This is not the newest. There is a 2019 model. Most 2018 models are being sold new and at a discount since 2018 model came out.

Itā€™s the newest iPad Pro which was released in Nov ā€˜18. The newer iPads are the lower end ones.

Bought 2 mini 4s from woot for $150ea. Sold for $220 and $240 in couple of hours and there was an eBay fee promo.

Keep em coming.

They got hit with a class action for deceptive practices and settled without admitting wrongdoing. I would look into it before I give them my money.