Apple iPad Pro (2018) 11" 4G Tablets

Got mine yesterday. noticed a scratch on the glass and a nice ding in the corner. I thought refurbished is like new unless other wise stated. It should have been listed as scratch and dent, not refurbished.

Hi there. Refurbished will still have some evidence of a previous life. You’re thinking of factory reconditioned which is generally more like new.

“Refurbished” covers everything from buyers’ remorse returns and products whose defects have been repaired by the pros to damaged packaging and discontinued items. If you can accept their checkered past, refurbs have a lot of love to give.

So… is there a reason some folks are already getting theirs yet mine has said “preparing to ship” for almost five days now with an estimated delivery date of a week from Thursday?

Not sure? Feel free to reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I sent them a note as well.

1 Like

Thanks. Two hours after they replied to my message I got a notification stating my item was shipping and the estimated delivery date jumped from 11/7 to 11/4. I’d like to think this was a coincidence but honestly, I don’t believe it was.
Thanks for your help, TT.

We were able to see that it had shipped on Friday. You get tracking once the item starts moving (gets its first scan). So coincidence. :slight_smile: