Apple iPad Pro (2018) 11" 64GB 4G Tablet

Apple iPad Pro (2018) 11" 64GB 4G Tablet

I’m gathering these will NOT work on Verizon. Can anyone confirm that?

Do you guys have these in stock or shipped by 3rd party refurbisher?

It seems kinda shady that they don’t even have Apple’s 1 year warranty. Who the f would by an Apple product you can’t put AppleCare on? I’ve had AppleCare on every Apple product I own, and I’ve had to use it on every one too. It’s saved me 100’s of dollars.

I was thinking the same thing. If I’m spending over $700 for an iPad Pro, I need to have something more than a 90-day warranty.

I’m sure Woot will sell a lot of these because some people don’t care about this, and that’s ok. It’s important to me, though. I’m in the market for an iPad Pro 11’ right now but I’m going to pass on this.

Per Apple’s page on cellular carriers, these work with Verizon Wireless.

No Warranty is how we get the inventory from our supplier. To be fair though, that’s how we can show a $200 savings vs New w/Warranty. For people that don’t typically need warranty repairs for their devices, there is an immediate savings.

Will these be eligible for Apple Care once bought?

No, they would not.

Use an American Express CC, it’ll give you a year warranty and they are pretty easy to deal with

I own a 2018 11" iPad Pro, LTE, and a 512GB HD. F’ing awesome tablet. I do alot of quick photo/video editing on the go, and it’s very fast. The benchmarks ran on that processor on anandtech are pretty impressive