Apple iPad Pro 9.7" Tablets- Your Choice

Apple iPad Pro 9.7" Tablets- Your Choice

Poor refurbishment quality. The ipad I received was covered in scratches and the screen lamination was marked up. And the screen lamination is important for pen functionality which is 90% of the point of this product. Plus the aluminum around the apple logo is peeling off. It’s like someone threw this device out a window and Woot just resold it back to me.

I’m very sorry. I’ll let the computer team know.

In the meantime, please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

What cell service will the rose gold 32 gb wifi + LTE work with?

Hi there. Here’s a list from Apple. It’s quite long.

Same issue here!

Again, I’m very sorry. Woot CS can help you.

Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Ipad I received has this problem. https://www.ifixit.com/Answers/View/470386/iPad+Pro+makes+charging+sounds+when+not+plugged+in

Also came scratched and dented on back where apple logo is. All in all should just be listed as scratch and dent AND Used. Not refurbished. Unless Resetting the device does count as refurbished.

Would you guys consider the device for returning if it came with hardware issues to begin with?

Yes, of course. I’m sorry for the problem. Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.