Apple iPad Smart Covers

Even worse as these are refurbed or worse. I ordered two, both were clearly repackaged and marked as “SCRP”. Poor showing, woot.

Hmm. I’m sorry to hear that. These were listed as new, but they have a 90 Day Apple warranty. You can certainly check with them to see what options are available.

If you need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to send your order details and situation to support@woot.com.

Will these work with the iPad Air?

Unfortunately, no. Sorry.

Wouldn’t it be easier if I just reported it to my credit card company as FRAUD? You’re the seller, not Apple. You need to make it right.

Have you emailed support@woot.com yet? CS will get things resolved for you.

I used the Contact-Us page… Three days later, no response. I’ll give those guys another day or two, then go through the credit card charge-back.

Meanwhile, you’re still selling these as “new,” when you’ve been informed that they are not.

If it were actually new, then it would have a 1 year warranty, not 90 days.

So either you are lying, or your supplier is.

Plus on the description, what the heck do iPhones have to do with Smart Covers? You probably meant iPad Airs.

Got mine in the mail today.

Selling as “new”, it has clearly been used and repacked. There are scuff marks and it is dirty.

I have bought many things from Woot, this is really disappointing.

Sorry to hear that you received your product in the condition you described.

If you haven’t already, please email into support@woot.com and let them know what you’re experiencing.

I doubt these would even count as refurbished–the one I just received is so dirty-- it is gross! And certainly NOT what I expect from woot :<