Apple iPads

I bought an IPad 1 this week from another retailer, and while it sucks not to have an upgradable Operating System, I am still able to use a deprecated version of Netflix, chrome, and HBO Go.

So for my simple use case this is not a bad deal.

I knew it was for an iPad 1 64Gb. The only thing I ask is that it work when it gets here… which it didn’t. Currently have a iPad1 64Gb doorstop.

Update: ok, it is charging now. Had to use other charger and cold reset it. Need to find out if bad cable/charger or connector on iPad. crossing fingers.

It has been 2 days and several messages/emails to support with no reply. Item still says “shipping now” so maybe there’s still some hope in cancelling the order.

I bought mine, and I think it shipped by sea turtle. Also, I had one of the first generations, and it would charge full in about 4-5 hours. I plugged mine in, and it took 3 days to charge to 70%, never getting over 70%. Then the wi-fi would not engage. I am more than very disappointed, and I think this will be the last “refurbished” item I buy from WOOT.

We aren’t able to cancel orders, but you do have a 15 minute window for cancelling, more info on that here. It does look like your iPad has shipped now, when CS replies, they’ll be able to offer your options.

You have a warranty with us, have you contacted us about your issue? You can use the support tab towards the top of the page to send a message to our CS team.

I bought this for my kiddo to replace her Nabi2 and to ensure that she can be responsible for it before Santa bought her a new mini for Christmas. After charging it the WIFI didn’t work :frowning: This is the first time, after many, that I have had an issue. Hopefully the customer service will make this a more pleasant shopping experience.

I just received my ipad 1, DOA!

NO POWER NO NOTHING.

Some electronics ship with a completely drained battery and require a full 24 hr charge. Make sure you’re charging from a wall plug and not your computer.