Apple iPhone 6 (S&D) AT&T

I see refurbsished but does that mean they got new Batteries too? I would hate to order one and then run into a battery that won’t make it half way through the day in standby on a single charge.

Good question. I’d like to know that too. The reason I want one is because of an existing battery issue on my daughter’s 5s.

don’t count on Square Trade for help. They don’t cover any accidental or usage related claims on any used phones. I purchased the coverage for a used iPhone directly from Square Trade. I bought a phone almost 2 years ago and just cracked the screen. They wouldn’t cover it. I do thorough questioning and research before buying anything. I can promise you I wouldn’t have purchased the coverage if I had known it only covers software failures and electrical malfunctions. Then they told me I bought the coverage through ebay. I felt really let down and disappointed. Coverage isn’t worth a dime on used anything.

All phone batteries will be tested to be sure they are sufficient for daily use. Some will be replaced, others wont need to be. Since each phone will be different there’s no way for us to know if the phone you receive will have a new battery or not.

[QUOTE=resney, post:4, topic:644635]
don’t count on Square Trade for help. They don’t cover any accidental or usage related claims on any used phones. I purchased the coverage for a used iPhone directly from Square Trade. I bought a phone almost 2 years ago and just cracked the screen. They wouldn’t cover it. I do thorough questioning and research before buying anything. I can promise you I wouldn’t have purchased the coverage if I had known it only covers software failures and electrical malfunctions. Then they told me I bought the coverage through ebay. I felt really let down and disappointed. Coverage isn’t worth a dime on used anything. I have insurance on my phone I hope it is not like your insurance

I purchased insurance from my phone call carrier you might want to try that, they cover everything from cracks to software or anything that goes wrong even dropping in water.

Anyone know if these phone will work on Straight Talk using AT&T sim card?

You could [url=]ask AT&T to unlock it for free.

Don’t waste your time trying to unlock phones like this. They are basically stolen from AT&T and they won’t unlock them until the original owner, some shady company named Smart Wireless, pays off the balance on the contract, which is impossible. Very disappointing.

I’m really sorry you’re having trouble getting you phone to work.If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form for assistance.