Apple iPhone 6 Unlocked GSM (S&D)

Is this Apple refurbished?

No.

Would this with with Softbank in Japan.

We don’t have information on all carriers but there’s a link at the top of the features that will help you research this.

Yeah, so in the description it says that the phones are in good working condition and only have slight dents and scratches. However, the phone I bought can’t stay on longer than 5 minutes if it’s not plugged in. Which, for me, doesn’t really qualify it as being in “good working condition.”

Oh no! I’m really sorry to hear about your phone! If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form for assistance. They will be able to help.

This phone, with less than 30 days use, has already been taken to the Apple Store due to unexpected shutoff.

Couldn’t afford to be without a phone, even though it fell under the 90d Woot warranty.

Gonna cost $79 more bucks, before taxes, to get a new battery to make it functional.

Hope that Apple owns up to this problem and issues a recall and allows for out of pocket battery replacement costs to be refunded to consumers.

I’m really sorry to hear about your battery issue. I hope Apple helps you get it up and running again. If you don’t mind, please also report the issue to our Customer Service department. We like to track issues like this to make sure it’s not a frequent pattern with products.

I too am having to get the battery replaced. Not sure what to do since woot’s warranty specifically excludes issues with batteries. HOWEVER, there should have been a disclaimer stating that the battery may be potentially defective. I inferred Scratch and Dent to mean that “everything is A OK with this phone except maybe for some cosmetic issues,” not “you may have to spend $79 more dollars in order to have a functioning product.”