Apple iPhone 6s (S&D)(GSM Unlocked)

Update 9/30 Apple replaced the battery for $29.

My experience with WOOT refurbished Apple phones… I have purchased several of these phones for me and my family. Some of them work great. Unfortunately I have had to return 3 of them for different reasons. The good news is that WOOT is great about receiving the return and issuing a full refund. Hoping that the one I just ordered will be one of those perfect ones with a great battery life!

I will add to the post by jasonking0351 . I just purchased one of these phones, and just as was the case for him, the battery is not lasting long. I am planning on getting a replacement battery from an Apple store for $29 this week. I believe the $29 replacement is good until mid December–after that, the replacement will go back to $79.

Another problem with the phone: There were more scratches on the display than I had anticipated. Frankly, I am somewhat disappointed. I would tend to call this a “used” phone, not a “refurbished” phone.

Good morning. We said that there might be surface scratches on the screen (bottom of the features):

They may have minor cosmetic blemishes to the body of the unit and surface scratches on the screen. This will not impair use of the device.