Apple iPhone 6s Unlocked VZN&GSM (S&D)

Do these models have a headphone jack? I need that and the only major concern is buying a used Iphone is the battery is probably not going to last. I see the comment they are “checked and replaced if necessary?” – but what does that mean. if it turns on and only last like 30 minutes to an hour of continual use, did the RFBA people replace those batteries?, or say well it seems to work :>)-- I would need it to work with AT&T network

Yes, the 6s was the last iPhone with a headphone jack.

And right now you can get a new battery installed from Apple for $29, so even if the battery on this one is shot, it’s an easy (and cheap) fix.

Just a heads up on these S&D phones. I have had 3 of them now and 2 of the 3 have had speaker issues. If you get one of these, make sure when you receive it to check the earpiece speaker and the mic. The last one I received had a blown ear speaker and the mic had a pinhole in it. Had to replace them both for an extra cost of $96.00. Woot was nice enough to give me a $60.00 credit.

You can take any Verizon/Sprint CDMA iPhone, put in a SIM for AT&T or T-Mobile and it will work, on GSM. But good luck with LTE data. (backing up what sanserino2 said) Unless you have a “special edition” model, GSM is about all she wrote. Kid went to France with a iPhone 6 back in 2015. It worked fine, on GSM. No mods needed. And I just went through this same dance when I ported from Sprint to TMO with my Samsung S7 edge. It worked great, except for LTE. Didn’t cover the band(s) for LTE in my area. It was the 935P model. I ended up buying a 935T and shelved my Sprint phone as a spare/backup. Had it been a “special edition”, it’s bee 300 bucks richer LOL

The internet pages I have read identified Band 30, a band for ATT use, as the sole difference between A1633 and A1688. Is that Band 30 what’s being referred to in the discussion about data shortcomings of A1688?

Same here - we bought one when it was offered Dec 11 (Apple iPhone 6s Unlocked GSM (S&D)) and the one received had speaker issues.

No problem in getting a refund from Woot but it would have been nice if the phone worked as promised (“Scratch & Dent: These units have been restored to full working order.”)

Depends on where you live as Verizon is only cdma in the south east us and different from even sprint. The channels are different etc; the only for sure way to know is to run the IMEI(which they haven’t done judging by generic description); in my experience att gsm phones will not work on Verizon network in south east us

Yes. Apple is supposed to release an iOS update that will enable the user to select limp or full power mode. Not sure when exactly. Probably when the next iphone is released in a few months.

That feature will be out “this spring” (no exact date yet) in iOS 11.3: Apple previews iOS 11.3 - Apple

4?!? You do mean 2. Before the 8&X came the 7&7plus, and before that the 6s, so it’s only 2 gens old. I had a 6 until Xmas when I gave it to my nephew, and it was still pretty amazing, and that’s one gen older than the 6s.

Got the two I ordered today, and they are in perfect condition, no dents in the case, no scratches on the screen. Charging them right now.

[edit]
Wanted to add that there were a couple tiny buffed spots, where a case would rub on the corners. The iOS needed to be updated to current, as expected.

And, using CoconutBattery, I determined that the two iPhone 6s I got had 72% and 78% of original battery capacity, and were well past 700 charge cycles. The battery is rated for 80% up to 500 cycles, so they likely met their rating. I’ve already scheduled an appt at my local Apple Store to replace the batteries.

Immediately after using it, we could hear problems with the speaker. So now I’ll be returning it. 2nd time I’ve had an issue with a phone I’ve ordered on woot. The first being the nexus 5 that was advertised as 32GB, but received a 16GB. Both times, woot has done the right thing, but still, I doubt I’ll be ordering another phone on woot.