Apple iPhone 6S Verizon Unlocked (S&D)

Anyone have luck with the S&D iPhones from Woot? I bought an Android phone in January and have been looking to switch back to iOS so the timing couldn’t be any better on this deal.

I’m going to give this a try…I noticed in the specs it didn’t say Verizon so if it doesn’t work when I take it to them you can be sure the woot warranty better work.

I grabbed an iPhone 5s about a year and half ago on a S&D sale. Arrived in great condition and is still working fine.

Will these work with Cricket (ATT)?

This will include a charger right?

no “wall wart” but does include cable…
In the box:
•Apple A1688 iPhone 6S, Scratch & Dent - (Scratch & Dent), Verizon 4G LTE Unlocked Smartphone, Verizon & GSM Compatible
•Generic Lighting-to-USB Cable

I bought it for Verizon too, and noticed under Carriers it didn’t mention Verizon. Kind of confusing…

Also does it include a lightening to USB cable?

The 18% 1 star reviews scares me a little. Have been waiting to replace a damaged one for a year now and was hoping to pull the trigger.

Please clarify Woot, if these are for verizon or AT&T?

Yes please

The newer iPhones (around 5S and up) work with ATT and Verizon if unlocked. It’s the older iPhones that had issues with one carrier over the other.

This Phone says it’s “Verizon Unlocked” in the title/description and notes ATT and T-Mobile in the specs.

I believe the 6s was a world phone so all of them were CDMA and GSM. Verizon was the only carrier that released their phone unlocked though.

sprint had these also, i have one and sprint would unlock them if you ask them to, and mine is

This is listed as an A1688, and therefore is a global phone working with both CDMA and GSM.

I’ll be glad when we get past this “Carrier” thing on OEM devices. All phones should work with all carriers, period, end of discussion. (are you listening FCC???)
P.S. I believe this phone does work with most if not all however. Just the “Verizon” designation ticks me off here.

http://www.droid-life.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/us-wireless-carrier-bands.png

Specs

Cellular and Wireless

LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)
TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41)
TD-SCDMA 1900 (F), 2000 (A)
CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO
Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology
NFC

So technically it should work.

I bought a couple of “scratch and dent” iPhone 5’s awhile back. One went south (screen problems) after a week or so and I returned it. The other is still working fine.

Note - The batteries tend not to last as long as they would on a new phone.

The return process for the bad phone was smooth and easy.