Apple iPhone 6S (Your Choice)(SD)

Apple iPhone 6S (Your Choice)(SD)

In general I can recommend these. They’re a great introductory price iPhone, I found no scratches or dents on mine, and it runs iOS 13 just fine.

The one issue I’ll take with Woot is their claim “Batteries are tested to function at minimum 85% capacity.” Mine arrived with 81%. So… did you miss one in your testing?

1 Like

I disagree. You’d be better served with something like an iPhone 7 as a “starter” phone. It remains to be seen if this phone will be supported by iOS 14 come the fall. In addition, the faux home button on the 7 is superior to the physical moving button on the 6s (owned both).

If you’re looking for an iPhone that will last a few years, you don’t want to go any “lower” than the iPhone 8/X lines. The iPhone 7 is still doing “ok” and the 6s line is rapidly heading towards being on “borrowed time”.

The headphone jack. Literally the only reason why I’m still holding on to my iPhone 6s. I’ve tried newer iPhones but keep coming back to this one for that one reason.

1 Like

I just received my iPhone 6s. Mine too had a battery life below 85% - it is 78% and shows a message that the battery should be replaced. I’m not too worried since this is for my daughter and isn’t a crucial device. Also, it’s kind of beat up with many little scratches on the screen and one corner of the back has the finish rubbed off so that it’s nice and shiny. A case will cover that and the scratches aren’t very noticeable when the iPhone is on. Still not a bad deal for under $100.

One bonus: it’s a 64GB model rather than the 32GB I ordered.

I am happy with the purchase, but Woot should be aware that their supplier didn’t really provide what was promised.

I’m sorry about the battery. Make sure you reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.