Apple iPhone 7 128GB (AT&T Only)(S&D)

Yikes, I’m really sorry to hear that! It probably should have came with a sim card. If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form and they’ll be happy to help.

FWIW, mine came today without a SIM card. I moved the one in my old iPhone6 over.

-but-

It also came with a battery with only an 85% Maximum Capacity, which surprises me.
I was under the impression that a refurb would get a fresh battery. Not the case, Woot?

No, our refurbished products are tested and batteries are replaced if needed. Usual threshold is between 75-80% depending on the vendor.

I would expect that on a refurb, but I was under the impression S&D products had only cosmetic defects, not serious product wear – no?

It was still a refurbished item. Most items we sell would have a quality grade of Grade A or B. These are S&D or Grade C.

Mine arrived with carrier connection issues. Arranging to send it back. No biggie, but quite a hassle factor to have something arrive defective.

Did you change the APN setting to your carrier?

These are AT&T only devices. I have been to AT&T, who put it in a new SIM (didn’t have one as shipped) and then they sent me to the Apple store where I spoke with a “genius” who said “the problem will get worse, not better. Send it back”.

Got it. I’m very sorry. Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Thanks for the info. My mistake was in not understanding that “scratch & dent” was a subcategory under “refurbished”. Unlike buying a refrigerator that was new, but had a couple of minor scratches or dents.

Ahhhhhhhhh, got it. Yeah, we still listed it as refurbished:

My phone arrived today but it wasn’t an AT&T phone. It was locked to “Japan KDDI” and is therefore useless to me. I have sent in an email to customer support. Disappointing.

Well, drat. I’m very sorry.

Mine was supposed to arrive today, but It hasn’t.
Is there anyone with a positive opinion comment about this phones? ?

Japan KDDI IS an ATT phone – sort of. You can use it on ATT here. You cannot, however, get it UNLOCKED from ATT. You’ll have a hell of a time getting it unlocked in the US anywhere.

If you are OK using ATT you are good to go.

I’ve successfully had Straight Talk SIM in this phone (ATT Network) and Freedompop SIM (ATT Network).

As advertised.

I do not have one. Mine came took forever to boot and the screen had major light leak. I also had to return my refurbished iPad because the battery had ruptured!! I will not buy refurbished Apple products unless they come from Apple.

1 Like

I ordered the Red and it is a model NPRX2J/A which I don’t see on any site lists, but some searches pull up Japanese sites with this reference. So it’s apparently an Asia model. Came with iOS 12.1 and upgraded successfully to 12.4. Battery health 96%. Screen good; no obvious defects, minor scratches on case. “No Sim” message. Have not tried to activate or figured out what I want to do with it now.

I have to say that I was very nervous about these phones, thinking in grade C and getting disappointed, but finally i could have my phone since I was away a few weeks, it is in mint condition barely a scratch, battery life 74% though (I was expecting more), everything else works fantastic, If I could only now, exactly which Japanese company it is blocked to… if only, because it is not ATT. Kudos Woot, great deal (I mean it)

I ordered a 6s last week and the battery was pretty bad so I returned it. Hopefully not all are like that.