Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB (S&D)

Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB (S&D)

2 Likes

200 dollars for a phone that can’t effectively run the apps make me sad. And looking where people are buying highlights why this is sad. Amazon and it’s misplaced altruism is letting us destroy the very essence of a society were we care about each other. This phone should come with free financial and life counseling.

3 Likes

Just bought two. My wife loves this phone.

2 Likes

YES!!! I got my iPhone 7 plus back, mine was stolen by a drug addict and until now I’ve been unable to buy a replacement. Thank you Woot I love this phone.

1 Like

I agree with the first comment. Kinda hard to invest $200 in a phone where there’s 5 newer models available. You’ll never know when an 8 through X is on sale for a similar amount

1 Like

I can’t really say if this is a good deal or not but I can say I have had an IPhone 7 Plus for 4 years now. It’s a terrific phone. The first response that says it can’t run apps - nonsense! I have many apps on mine and all run great. It might not run the most graphically intensive games great anymore but any normal app(Snapchat, Facebook, ect) will all run good.

1 Like