Apple iPhone 8 (S&D)(Fully Unlocked)

Should you assume the screen has been replaced and therefore the water protection is no longer in place?

I bought an iPhone 7 from the same refurber. In my case, the phone was in great shape, but the cable and adapter were off-brand and the box was… hilariously not an Apple box. :slight_smile:

Well i just bought one so fingers crossed. these go for 500 at the local phone fixy shop in town.

You can say that again about it not coming in an Apple box. When mine arrived from Woot a couple weeks ago, it was loose in the box. Literally rattling around. Luckily it wasn’t any the worse for wear, but it was disconcerting.

Headphones are not included. Cable & wall adapter will be generic.

Does this really come with iOS 11 installed?

Bought an Iphone 7 here. Had to return it. Sound stopped working on calls and made crazy static noises. Seems to have been an issue with even bread new ones after update. Returned it. Ordered this one. Let’s see what happens. I don’t understand why the battery health wouldn’t be at 100% as some people reported. Don’t they put new battery in when they refurbish?

At a minimum (since that is what it launched with, at least according to GSMArena).

Bought 2 iphone 7 previously, one at 90%, the other at 82% battery life. The other issue I have, both phone’s camera shutter sound won’t turn off - phones must have come from Japan or other countries.

Lol. Seriously though, No. Apple is the only refurbisher I’ve found that actually replaces the battery at all, let alone with an OEM one. To open up every phone they refurbish and replace the battery would completely kill their business model. They wipe the dirt off, power it up, check a couple of functions, power it down and toss it in a box with a cheap firestarter (generic wall charger) and cable, then ship it to you.