Apple iPhone XR (Your Choice) (S&D)

Apple iPhone XR (Your Choice) (S&D)

All iPhones are about to take a step back one generation when the iPhone 13 comes out in a month. That means this iPhone XR will move from 2 to 3 gens back.

I currently use the iPhone XR and am completely happy with it.

For reference, Apple still sells the iPhone XR new, with 1-year Apple warranty vs this 90-day Woot warranty… New / Woot used:

64GB: $499 / $310
128GB: $549 / 360
256GB: no longer sold / $400

4 Likes

Debating on x vs xr.

I like how x is slightly smaller, better camera and better screen than xr.

Xr better battery and faster cpu and gpu , faceid slightly faster

Personal call…

The case width, the dimension that matters most for single hand-holding is only about 3/16th of an inch narrower on the X vs the XR for moving from a screen size of 6.1” to 5.8”.

The stainless steel case frame and OLED display are nice on the X. But you’re likely giving up 1 year of iOS upgrades since the X is a generation older than the XR.

At Woot deal prices, if you’re OK with 64GB, the X is $10 less than the XR. However, there is no 128GB X unlike the XR, so you have to go to 256GB on the X… still priced lower at $350 vs the 128GB XR at $360.

Tough call but that extra year of iOS upgrades on the XR would nag at me. :wink:

And note there’s likely an extra year of wear & tear on the X. And I recall hearing about some OLED display failures on the X (screen replacement by Apple $279 vs $199 on the XR).

I always go for max storage or at least 256gb.
Ended up getting a excellent condition XS on swappa for 360

Vendor sent the wrong color. Box and their order confirmation both show this “wrong color” and my woot order shows the correct color I ordered.

Item vendor sent was very very very abused, tons of scratches on the screen, some perhaps actual cracks rather than just scratches, also.

If refurb units fit in bucket A suitable for an Amazon marketplace, bucket B suitable for eBay, and bucket C suitable for nothing - this would be a bucket C unit.

Vendor for my unit was Kiss Electronics NYC.

I have been trying to call Woot and each time I get a recorded message, then music, and then silence. I never get a real person after the silence.

I’m calling Amazon support next. They seem to know how to run a business. Woot? You should be absorbed and your woot-ish ways retired.

I’m so sorry. Please reach out via the support form if phone is not working:

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like