Apple iPhone XS, 64GB - Fully Unlocked

Apple iPhone XS, 64GB - Fully Unlocked

$330.86 on Amazon “renewed” for the space grey 64gb.

https://www.amazon.com/Apple-iPhone-64GB-Space-Gray/dp/B07SC58QBW?th=1

And if the seller info is legit, that’s actually from Verizon.

1 Like

I guess the difference is in the battery. Amazon’s renewed iPhone is a pre-owned one, with the battery at 80% compared to a brand new one. I guess this one offered at Woot is a brand new battery, what would make a big difference. Am I right?

i think it’s a gamble either way on battery life. from what I read, the minimum battery life is 80%. reviews say some got 80%, 90%, 95% etc. getting a replacement battery from apple is $70. still a good deal, as long as the phone is not messed up.

1 Like

Beyond the battery, there is also a considerable chance of receiving a phone with a non-Apple replacement display and/or digitizer. I received one from that auction site that had a non-Apple replacement display/digitizer and it was horrible. Colors were washed out, display was not nearly as crisp and the digitizer was inaccurate. This is a risk with any non-Apple refurb.

The battery is your biggest concern because it has almost certainly been replaced and replacements tend to be complete crap. Most will only last about half as long as the apple batteries before they need to be replaced. So while your display might be jacked up you can pretty much accept that the battery will be junk.