Apple iPhone XS Max (Unlocked)

When will the price be revised for this Woot offer? This is an almost 2 year old phone, and iphone 12 will soon be here. Fair price should be $750 for the $512GB.

1 Like

Yes I agree

The iphone 12 Pro Max (to be released in Sept 2020), and all the iphone 12 versions, will be 5G. This means a 2 year old iphone like the MS max would be obsolete especially since it is only 4G. The $849 is overpriced for something that will be obsolete in just 2 months

1 Like

Actually, it has been obsolete for 10 months :joy:

1 Like

Woot, If you drop the 512 gb to $749. You will sell all of them. Thats a woot guarantee

Hi Thunderthighs,
Noted. My return was received by Woot on Friday July 3. When should I expect feedback? nothing has been processed. Thanks!

Hello. 7/3 was a holiday for us. I believe they say 5-7 business days? Best to check in with customer service. They’ll know more.

Thank you! How do I reach them? You are the only person I could even find would respond based on online posts .

:rotating_light: UPDATE :rotating_light: came in 8 days :weary: including an xtra day delayed but thats okay because of the holiday weekend.

:sparkles: GOT THE 512 Gb in GOLD and tbh for apple products its a steal.

1 Like

Oh sorry. Here you go

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

1 Like

I’m curious about your usage here. When you say “obsolete” do you mean it will not work in September? Or do you mean that it’s just an old model, and not the most up-to-date, but will work fine for anybody who doesn’t need the newest model? (I suspect it’s the latter.)

1 Like

Any more gold coming?

Hi Woot team…Any gold 512 GB coming?

Sorry, no more gold 512GB is available.

They’re being pedantic. It is a discontinued model, however it will be supported for some time to come. My 2016 iPhone SE will get iOS 14 this fall, so it is definitely possible this phone could get iOS 18 or 20 before losing support. It isn’t the latest and greatest phone, nor is the battery life on par with the iPhone 11 generation, but it should still last a day’s usage, and be fast enough for everything really, considering even the latest android phone cpus still don’t match the A12 in this phone.

2 Likes

Dear Woot team…I know one of the gold 512 gb was returned by a friend…I was a little late otherwise i would have taken it from him…can we expect some more gold 512 GB maybe open box? I just want one 512 GB gold XS Max. Thanks

It’s possible. Watch the Clearance site for open box items.

1 Like

Hi, Can I use this phone outside of united states? Like can I use it in any other country? And is this phone brand new with apple warranty? And are this apple refurbished? Please clear my confusions.

Thanks.

Brand New with 1 year Apple warranty.

Do you have 64GB and 256GB variants still available ?