Apple iPod 30GB Video

Price comparator post ! - Is this a good deal ? Let’s see ! :slight_smile:

Refurbished Apple iPod 30GB Video, for $129.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x White (MA444LL/A) or Black (MA146LL/A) Apple 30gb 5th Generation iPod

To access the price comparator links, click here
Single-click comparison for this item

http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.png

Great price but I already own an ipod.

What Generation iPod???

IPOOD in my opinion. Please show us another Zune!

Says it right there, Gen 5. They had these up on Woot the other week. They are the same, except for different color. They’re good, I like mine.

Got an iPod Video from woot! just a few weeks ago–totally satisfied with it!

It was the same price and also refurbished, and I’ve had no problems with it.

The only shortcomings are no coverflow and the battery life isn’t so long. You do, however, get gapless playback as well as videopodcasts (duh). I haven’t come across any deals nearly as good as this one on woot!.

Zzzzz… the Zune is horrible. Why, you gonna buy another one? My poo looks like a brown zune.

Interesting - this iPod will fit the MyVu Personal Media Viewer (this one or this one) that has been sold during the last WootOff. Woot!

Is there anyone left on the internet that doesn’t have an ipod?

looks around

does refurbished imply a new battery installed? might be a deal that way, but would never buy a used li-ion.

Anyone who is considering this, be aware: the iPod Video I recently purchased from Woot arrived with a battery that holds a charge sufficient for only 30 minutes to an hour playing music. I left it, TURNED OFF, for two days on my desk, and the battery was so depleted the IPod wouldn’t even power up.

I sent Woot several emails, but got no response, so have given up.

I don’t think a device with a battery that bad can legitimately be called “refurbished”.

I’d advise looking elsewhere.

<mods note>
We received your first email late on August 3 and we replied on August 4 early in the day with an RMA number. You emailed in again on August 11 and we responded the same day with the RMA number again. I think the emails could either be getting caught in your spam folder or are possibly even being blocked by your email provider.

thanks for advice. going to pass on this now.

Two weeks ago I caved and purchased an iPod Touch 8gb. It’s replacing my old 4gb Sansa (bought in Jan 07, starting to fritz) and my Nokia n800 (works fine, just not great for pda work).

I didn’t go crazy with accessories. But the podcast and song management of iTunes and the new Apps (baby steps folks, baby steps, then jailbreak when a real killer app comes out).

I might end up buying this for my mom.

ditto.

just too bad they dont even makes these anymore . The smallest is what the 80 gig model now

i don’t ^^

Ok, thats a deal breaker for me. Almost pulled the trigger on this. TY

Bleh.

Itunes is such crap music software.

if there was only a way to make Ipods drag and drop like other mp3 players, i’d jump.

Wow-- thanks Woot! That’s actually an incredible price for a great piece of hardware! I’ve had a 5G ipod for about 2 years now and it’s been great. Mine original one recently got trashed by a relative and apple replaced it with a refurbished one (whole 'nother story on that…) and I can see absolutely no problems with it in the 2 months that I’ve had it. I wonder if dmcromer didn’t upgrade his firmware as that was a none problem before they came out with the 5.5G.
Anyway, no problems here and this is a great deal. If I didn’t already have 3 total ipods (and my wife’s soon-to-be iphone) around the house I would jump on this in a second.
Keep it up guys!