Apple iPod 30GB Video

yes

Why show the speakers but not include them in the deal? Hope everyone’s paying attention so they don’t get “ticked” about it later.

I don’t have an ipod. Just some sansas. Should I get it?

Where’s that speaker? It’s not at Yahoo Shopping - We'll track the prices for you!

It’s a boat!

very nice. i just bought my white zune back from an ex girlfriend tho. i bought it from woot for 90 then she paid 120 to me then i bought it back for 65 :stuck_out_tongue: hella deal for me!

It says that the speaker is available on sellout today, but it appears to be some kind of R/C boat… what gives?

try again. the boat was yesterdays.

Yes they do. Use a standard RedWhiteYellow three-prong composite cable which you find for camcorders. However, because the iPod Video uses headphones too, you need to mix and match the plugs. DO NOT buy Apple’s dedicated cable: it’s a huge waste of cash.

Hmmmmm…
maybe…
nah…
wait a sec- maybe yah…
all right-
in for 3

Good deal. I bought a refurbbied 160 gb classic and so far it’s been perfect. So don’t be scared off by the reef-ness of it.

i’ve got one of these. i’m in love with it. i’ve never had problems since the start. holds loads of music. i’ve had it for 2 years and havn’t filled half of the darn thing. refurb is worth is for that price. i would recommend it because it’s worked well for so long, but then again, my sisters broke 1 day before the warranty ran out. so i guess its all up to you.

I would SO buy this if it came with purple earbuds!

Wonders if this is the same? http://www.amazon.com/Apple-Video-Player-White-Generation/dp/B000EPJLGK

if it is what a deal

5th gen is 30/60GB
5.5th gen is 80/160GB
6th gen is 120GB

According to the model numbers, the black is 5th generation. The white, however, is actually 5.5g!

There is a difference between the two. 5.5g added a brighter screen, larger battery, gapless playback, as well as a search function.

3??? why dont you just get a brand new 160 gig for 250 from bestbuy???

So if I order a black iPod, it comes with black headphones, right?

nah my 30 gig was 5th gen

Refresh your screen, or click on the picture…

Two questions - What is done to refurbish this? Who does the refurbishing?

If it gets a new battery it’s likely to be great! Unless it’s worked on in somebody’s basement right next to the PS3’s & Sansa’s, then it’s a crapshoot.