Apple iPod 3rd Generation 4gb Nano

FAIL…

Nano’s are on the 3rd gen

Classics are on the 5.5/6 gen

Umm…last I checked…they’re at 5th gen. /quote

actually they’re in the 3rd generation, which started 8/07

“BOUGHTEN”???

Here’s a good link for the different generations.

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=61688-en

And iPods are made by Apple, so you draw the conclusion if you can use them with Apple…

Sorry woot, but I found a 4GB iPod mini out on campus today. Yes, I’m serious. the screen is busted but the rest of it works. :stuck_out_tongue:

…and this isn’t a superb deal anyway.

Don’t forget the FM tuner… and rocbox capability.

It’s teh coolness. Else you self-pwnt’ed’ness, for true, ya’ll!

This thing plays video with an awesome picture quality,and is almost as thin as a credit card. the sansa is poo stick in comparison.

Although it comes with 90 days warranty… I suppose one can just get the AppleCare to tag on to a full 2-year warranty? 105+39 AppleCare should still be a good deal right? :slight_smile:

4 gigs and an annoying wheel for only 115 dollars! Sure you can get much bigger drives and much better quality equipment elsewhere, but do they have the Apple name on them? No, sir! We know you’re only buying an mp3 player to fit in, and the Nano is perfect for just that!

I bought an 8g nano 3g when it first came out and I have never regretted it. The picture is incredibly clear, you can even read the closing credits on that 2" screen. This works GREAT for video and the audio is very clear. I like that you can see/hear so many different file types… For a hundred bucks its a fantastic deal…

I have the 8GB Nano and I friggen LOVE it. It’s my first Apple product, and my first iPod for that matter, but it’s got solid firmware that provides a really intuitive and clean UI. Also, it’s the first MP3 player I’ve owned that can actually remember my last position within an hours-long .m4b (audiobook) file. If Woot would have had this deal around Christmas when I bought mine, I’d be in for one for sure.

Oh yeah, and the screen really is very crisp and video and pictures actually look good on it despite the diminutive screen. And speaking of diminutive, this player is very small and surprisingly robust with it’s aluminum case. I’ve dropped mine a couple times with no issues. Your Sansa unit really doesn’t compare. I have 2 Sansas and although I kind of like my c240, the Nano just blows its socks off.

Hmmm. Let’s see. 30GB Zune with big screen and one year warranty for $89 or a 4mb Apple with teeny tiny screen and 90 days warranty for $105?

pfffft … no brainer. I’ll keep my 30GB Zunes, you keep your over rated over priced 4mb Apples

Okay, okay. I thought about my parents reading these comments, and they won’t understand the system requirements, so here’s the link for that:

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=60971

Coincidently, I got to this link from the last one I posted: types of iPods and their generations.

IPOOD… I am really thinking Apple owns sellout.woot.

Zune rocks my world. ^^^^^^^I agree

Target - $135 after cupon - but Seattle has @10% sales tax (no WA income tax is the reason it’s so high), so… But that is for brand new & Target return policy…

http://www.cheapstingybargains.com/38107/apple-3rd-generation-4gb-ipod-nano/

Bought two refurb iPods from woot, both died two weeks after opening them for Christmas, ninety days was over by the time I gave them for the gift, My experience is all iPod refubs I have ever purchased are junk, would never buy one

8.9% is the same as 10%? Fuzzy math?

Amen brother.

If you want you can call the picture quality “good” but I don’t think that any screen that small can be called “awesome” picture quality… unless you like holding the screen an inch from you eye that is.

been waiting to get one, good price