Apple iPod 3rd Generation 8GB Nano

not a good price–especially for a refurb. I’ll pass

Nice color choices. Funny how these are more expensive than the Zunes.

The apple store charges $169 for an 8gb refurb nano and they throw in a $15 itunes card and it comes with a 1 year apple warranty as opposed to a 60 day woot one. Not sure which is the better deal.

No thanks, I already got mah zune.

$135 seems like a lot for a refurb 8gb mp3 player. Weren’t the refurb 8gb Sansas only $49?

[link=http://www.google.com/products?q=ipod+nano+8gb&btnG=Search+Products&show=dd]Froogled[/link]

LOL! my bf just bought a refurb from crapple this morning for $169! bwahaha!

Apple referb direct $169

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?mco=44BD9AA2&nclm=Certified

:smiley: My first thought

pff, junk, you can get a new zune with almost 5 times the space and a larger screen for two thirds the price.

WOW! This is a 1st for me… I’ve NEVER seen an Ipod up here before.

well if its hp then its not an ipod is it???

These are $169 refurb from Apple.com, so not a bad price WOOT. Apple version comes with a $15 giftcard.

Refurbished iPod nano 8GB (Black) + free $15 iTunes Gift Card
Special limited-time offer. iTunes Gift Card ships separately.
• Save 16% off the original price
Original price: $199.00
Your price: $169.00

I always read negative comments about ANY mp3 here on woot. Are there any good ones, I need one but can’t decide which one is the best and what I should get. I’m not sure if 8g is enough, but I don’t think i’ll get to use 20 or 60g. Any thoughts?!!!

Well, only in the sense that ipods have always cost 5 times the amount of any mp3 player, and offered half the features.

That’s a sweet deal, even with being refurbished. They retail for $199, refurbs on Apple’s website go for $169.

Too bad my music collection is already ~15GB… but thats what my Zune’s for.

Anyone know if you can get the extended warranty on these?

I remember back when people were begging woot to put an ipod up.

Ah, I miss the purple color scheme and purple woot-off sirens.

I either need more ears or more family members…geez o petes with the mp3 players