Apple iPod 3rd Generation 8GB Nano

My 4th MP3 Player but something I can finally watch video on at work without getting caught. The old nano works but not too long before the battery is dead. Sorry for the 62,000 that lost jobs last month.

for $150 you don’t get all the color options and it’s only 4 gb

I Think he was talking about the refurbished 1s

Refurbished iPod nano 8GB $149 (Black, Pink, Silver, Blue, Green) with a 1 year warranty

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?mco=MTMwNTQ&fnode=home/specialdeals/ipod/rhs&nplm=FB261LL/A

Dangit. I just received mine from the last wootoff for $5 more than this. BTW, there are no scratches on the one I got and it works perfectly.

Yep…I have to say Apple refurbs at apple.com have a better deal since it includes a one year warranty from the oem. I love woot and the sansa I got, but this is $$$$ and refurb suxors when not oem.

Instead of selling one thing per night, they sell something until it sells out, then put another item up. The event is characterized by flashing yellow lights and a progress bar under the item picture, and it can go on for over a day. Some things can sell out it seconds, so “wooters” often become unproductive sloths (or even MORE unproductive) while staring at their computer screens for hours and hours on end, hitting refresh constantly

Having said that, I bought 4 things during the last woot off.

Signed - The Sloth

I pick the green one so I can show off my environmentally clean lifestyle.

$125 for a refurbished 8 gig when you can get a brand spankin’ new 80 gig for $250? no thanks!

Is anyone else here having problems with raccoons in their barn?

i almost bought one at walmart today

woot > walmart

What is green about picking green as a color? No insult here…I just was wondering cuz I do the same thing…

Yeah they spawn alright (redesign, very slight upgrades), just to get people to buy, buy, buy. When you buy this ipod… look to it being “obsolete” next month when Apple comes out with their new design with touchscreen technology. Are you sure you want to buy it?

Woot OFF!!Woot OFF!!Woot OFF!!Woot OFF!!Woot OFF!!Woot OFF!!

Woot OFF!!

Woot OFF!!

for only another $20 you can get this through apple with the 1 year warranty…

You’re mistaken… the 8GB version goes for $200 on store.apple.com, the 4GB is the one that is $150 and is only available in silver.

I just order 3… eBay here I come!

EDIT:
My bad… I had no idea that there was a certified apple refurbed store. Still, I should make a few bucks on eBay.

Would definitely be a crazy deal deserving of that description…if it weren’t a refurb.

blah refurb. pewp. hype fail.

thats alright.
The refurbished apple store is definitely the way to go

Don’t need one… have a Touch. but WOOT FTW anyway.

For those of us who were expecting a little something more for July 4th, I found this wgreat deal on a watch on a DOD site, an Invicta Aviator Swiss, sapphire etc… for $99 with a $2.32 off coupon code HAPPY4TH

Check it ou at diamondshark.com

Happy 4th Y’all…Off 2 bed.