Apple iPod Nano 8GB, 5th Generation (Latest Version)

I’m waiting for the 5G-S to come out.

Poke e MON!

Apple products have only caused me problems. Some people get lucky with them, me- nothing but problems.

how come wootbot only has 2 quality posts? and who gave him/her/it/overlord the quality post designations?

Sadly, I blew all my dough on the last woot-off. Promised my self no more wooting for a while. Looks like a sweeet deal, though.

No there isn’t, and don’t call woot Shirley

Maybe I’m just color blind, but “blue” looks blue and “purple” looks a darker blue.

Is dark blue the new purple?

I was surprised to see that it wasn’t a refurb at $99, which happens to be the price Apple is selling them at.

[MOD: Fixed link. Don’t use quotes]

Impressive… At this price you are saving $50 per iPod nano! (well, $49.01 if we’re being annoyingly accurate)

It’s effectively getting a third off Apple’s price… http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_ipod/family/ipod_nano

Now that’s math I can get behind!

-=C=-

Just because I love to complain… 8GB seems awful puny. Especially since these won’t accept SD cards. It’s a good deal, but I wonder if newer/larger models are due soon. They usually refresh iPods in September/October, correct? I wanted one until I realized my Sansa View is 16GB and takes SD cards.

Because all anyone is saying is “WOW! New?”

If you would like to see the features of the 5th gen…

Yep , my phone does all that and more…MP3 players are a fading technology…

It had a pretty decent FM radio as well, although most people don’t know about this/use it that frequently.

ipods are great, before my ipod-mania began i used to have a arcos 20 jukebox that thing was a dinosuar. these are perfect light weight, and the form factor is nice in the hand. can’t go wrong with an ipod. I say get all the colors and make a musical rainbow.

My wife has purple. It is a dark purple, on the bluish side, not so much red/pink.

Teh interweb has sucky colors.

Shame it can’t be Rockboxed. That might make it useful…

If it seems too good to be true…

New models must be on their way.

Right now, price is good though.

I just noticed that the furbed Nanos are going for $99 from Apple right now as a “Special Limited Time Price”. Something seems to be afoot!

It can, just not very well.