Apple iPod Shuffle 4th Gen - 2GB

tiny boat

This doesn’t look like a fork to me, buddy! Spoons usually are better for some mac

Holy crap. I think this is the first time that"

#1 - this question is relevant

AND

#2 - the answer is yes.

I may have had a stroke.

I have one of these in Silver. It’s not bad, but not amazing either. It’s convenient since it can be stored away easily. But it needs to be charged via the headphone jack, and there’s the obvious lack of screen and adequate hard drive space.

I mean, I use it mainly for running, but since the clip isn’t the greatest, I end up just holding it while I run, which defeats the purpose of the clip I guess.

Do you really want to make it so no one buys this and we wait forever for the Brassieres of Coconuts

I haven’t kept up with the shuffles in awhile. Is this the current gen?

Do you really want to make it so no one buys this and we wait forever for the Brassieres of Coconuts?

So…do we have to play Crapshoot to get a Barrel of Corn this WootOff? Or is that banner at the top just for fun?

Apple Store $49 FREE shipping

plus FREE engraving!

Yeah but those are “Recertified” and woot is selling them new.

These are really only great for people that exercise. Which, I guess, some people might do…

amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Apple-shuffle-Silver-Generation-NEWEST/dp/B001FA1NUK

$46 for most colors with free shipping. If you buy 3 you end up saving around $13 depending on color.

Umm. that would be a pretty light anchor there Lou.

Is this Mac compatible?

So, do we have to play Crapshoot in order to get a BOC this woot off? Or is that banner on the main page just in case we want to play for fun?

Please think before posting. AAC is DRM-free and is an ISO and IEC standard.

I just don’t ‘get’ iPod mania… it’s as though Steve Jobs has this reality distortion field around him that envelops Apple fanboys and girls and mind-blanks them so that they don’t notice that a functionally equivalent generic MP3 player costs half the price or less of an Apple-branded one.

Sure, a generic doesn’t access iTunes, but to me that’s a big plus. iTunes isn’t a feature, it’s a bug… or at best, a user-installed Trojan that never makes it onto my computers.

My first 2 GB MP3 player cost a little more than $10 – several YEARS ago. It sports a built-in full-sized USB plug, 7-color display for lyrics and song title, has all the play features of a Shuffle, and can record as well. Why would I want to pay nearly $50 for a 2 GB Shuffle?

I realize it’s a style thing. But really, can you buy style so easily, or is it something you have to develop yourself?

Sansa Clip+.

$20.

4GB

Period!

steve

Sansa Clip+.

$20.

4GB

Period!

steve